• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Those dreams that seem

Those dreams that seem 4 years 8 months ago #97455

• ylq
Those dreams that seem distant but have been lingering in our hearts, those memories that have been accompanied by youth, have honoured our Qing Dynasty. Look down and see more and more leaves on the ground... those grassy years. I like the school uniform with soapy fragrance and I like the window sill that covers the ivy. If you are, I will fall in love with your habits. The mottled dreams in the dripping dreams are scattered Marlboro Lights, and the pain is coming. I am wandering alone, holding the backs and playing with the street lights. I believe that I can forget anything. I like to push the window to show the green color that symbolizes life, so I planted the ivy in front of the window, which was planted when you left. I look forward to green, just as I expect love to be as strong as my love is shy. The vines climbed up the wall, calling for the wind blowing through the roof, and the shy love told me the lazy cat who liked to lie on the roof. Forgot to spend the years, those who vowed to each other, and vowed. After years and years, love lost the year. The rain you said has been going down and stopped. Pushing open the window, dreaming wakes up, remembering the wind chime that is like a sketch of the broken brocade, tears we only start at the punctuality of the class, when the familiar back is not there, we are not alone, if we are again It happens that in a certain place in a certain year, I think, we can only be left with a cold. In the world we live in, everyone wants their love to be realized immediately. But when the development of love is not as fast as we would expect, our heart of love will quickly wither and even give up completely. At any time in life, you should face your feelings with a persevering attitude. Only in this way can you get true love. The sky, like the spring water flowing gently on the top of the head, those scenes, the azaleas are defeated, you are the dust will not bloom, allow me once in a lifetime of dialogue, the tail swaying, the wind coming from the hand, holding your letter, looking up at the night sky, the stars Who can understand the story? Everything about you, you are uneasy, your heart is unwilling, you want to conquer... This is not a love. If we don��t meet, I will not laugh at a vain love drama, in exchange for painful redemption. Say something forever! We are not those flowers, year after year, the total green onions are in that place, as if my journey with you was destined to be destined, parting into a sigh of sighs, became our instinct, once the embrace cools down, we all Unanimously fell in love with each other's days of familiarity with strangers, back to back, walking around Marlboro Red, walking around, do not ask for the edge... Oh. The cool breeze hit, the old floor fan should be closed, my girlfriend is really true, and lazy wrapped in thick clothes Marlboro Cigarettes, as if to prepare for hibernation, like my Australian Polyto cat. When I was in high school, I was at the same table. She was the girl who loved to be in the classroom, with the end of the pen, stupid and dazzling, looking at the sky from a happy angle. She loves to wear blue and gray denim, clean. Russian plaid shirt, bangs ponytail, but the lips and teeth are intertwined but there are bumps and bumps
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes For Sale
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds