• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: etful and makes the viewer

etful and makes the viewer 4 years 3 months ago #140041

• ylq
I had read an article before, entitled "The Old Man and the Seagull". This article is based on a real story: an old man named Wu Qingheng walked more than ten kilometers a day to Kunming's Cuihu Lake to feed his beloved seagulls for the seagulls. Later, the old man and the seagull became friends, which also became a scenery of Cuihu. This time, I also became an "old man". It's just that my partner is not a seagull, but a swan. Swans are beautiful and romantic migratory birds. Their hometown is far away in the desolate and vast Siberia. In winter, you can see the beautiful swan to the south of Poyang Lake and the north to the Darinol Lake of Inner Mongolia. From November to March of each year, Swans from Siberia can be seen wintering at the seaside in Rongcheng, Shandong. Therefore, many people come to watch the swans every year during the Spring Festival. Some of them are ordinary families coming to play, some are professional photographers associations, some are here to seek inspiration, and some are tired from work. People who come here to relax and enjoy the scenery. We have been traveling for more than two hours, and finally came to this swan Place-Yandunjiao Village, Jingdao Town, Rongcheng City. Yandunjiao Village is located at the eastern end of the Jiaodong Peninsula Online Cigarettes. Here, we can see a traditional house with a unique and simple style-the seagrass house. On the walls of the walls that are mixed with primitive stones or bricks and stones, there are high raised ridges, and the roof is a fluffy texture with a fishing net. Looking from a distance, it looks like a stone house with a thick fleece hat. These houses use stone as the wall and seagrass as the top. They have a simple and thick appearance and are very local. Just like a fairy shack in a fairy tale world, the white swan's feathers are as white as snow. Its beauty has long been known. In my opinion, the swan is the noble embodiment. But in the wild, swans are far more beautiful than they are seen on TV Newport Cigarettes Coupons. It sometimes lifts its neck and holds its head up, with an air of general like a general; sometimes it lowers its head, and Xianya wins like a fairy. The silhouettes of the swans on the water playing on the water intertwine with the seagulls flying in the sky to form a vivid and harmonious picture Newport Cigarettes. At the same time, the swan's melodious singing voice combined with the melody of the seagulls makes a wonderful harmony, just like the sound of nature. This combination of form and sound makes the listener forgetful and makes the viewer feel calm. If it weren't for the immersive environment, it would definitely be impossible to appreciate. Perhaps it is not as large and desolate as Lake Darinol and it is not as lively as Poyang Lake, but there are vast seas, beautiful fishing villages, delicious food, and the swan journey is full Relaxed and poetic.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds