• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: In her 18-year-old classroom,

In her 18-year-old classroom, 4 years 7 months ago #97456

• ylq
In her 18-year-old classroom, she was like my cat. She buried her pen and book under her arm and slept under the teacher's lullaby. The sun shone on her through the window. This arrangement is like A painting, so beautiful, is what I like. She stares at the clouds that fade in and out under the blue background. Suddenly, she remembers the raging tears three years ago. Is it no longer intended to appear, in my life, why do you always encounter a field illusion, why always break all my dreams when I am closest to happiness (really soft on the ground Carton Of Cigarettes, buried my head deep in myself) In the shoulder, silent crying. If I didn't want to give me happiness, why did I try to give it? God, what do you want? (Really) Really stood up, looked up at the beautiful sky like blue crystal, and the heart was empty and blowing cold wind. I stood on the balcony, hiding the body, looking at the little man downstairs, the little face of pink toot entangled, looking at her empty expression, looking at her thin figure and stepping away from her step by step The vision, the heart suddenly faintly hurts, I forcefully hold down my chest, trying to hold the body, the line of sight is not willing to remove from the true body. When she finally disappeared into the building, I slowly fell to the ground, and my right hand was still pressed tightly on my chest. My heart is not broken, or it has broken. I was born in an inland village in the north, where there is a blue sky and thick wheat, I have a mature partner, but now, I am really not in my body. Next, in this strange city without earthy taste, the strange school makes me feel timid. At the age of twenty, I took the train for the first time, left home, went to the ordinary town, and read an ordinary university. Half a year... I didn��t contact the truth anymore, remember that she sent me a straw ring, I carefully put it in my arms, I want to recall it with it, slow and not disturbed, the distant hills outside the window, Looking at me silently in the distance, we are twenty years old and different from other children around us. After getting off the bus, follow the railroad tracks and walk aimlessly. There are old houses and abandoned chimneys in the distant night. The whole field of vision is empty and desolate. Looking down the railroad track, the railway is like a black ribbon around the mountains, really... really... I called her name. The sound broke the silence of the night, then I started to smirk - unrequited love. The days of school military training are always raining. The damp air on the hillside makes me stop and breathe. There are a couple of lovers in the moonlight. I look around and look for the place where I really cried. I started from where I found it. In my heart, I took courage to cover me, and called her, in exchange for some cynicism, tears could not help but decide the embankment. The wind in the late autumn, gently blowing the hair in my ear, but I can't blow the slightest sorrow in my eyebrows. I am leaving. The departure is not wonderful, the sky is dark, the starlight is buried, and the top of the head is Clouds, standing in an old place, watching people come and go, the car drove away, took away the familiar back, took away the shameful feelings, counted the vicissitudes of life, and ended in 20 years, I started Reminiscing about the past, I played the true self, or who is the deceitful person who will be transformed. Just like when we were young Parliament Cigarettes, we wanted pencils and erasers. When we grew up, we wanted cars and buildings. I think love is like this. Let's go! Even if it is not, it still accounts for at least a large proportion. I used to like it purely. Later I liked it. When I was young, I thought that happiness is very simple. When I grow up, I feel that simplicity is the happiness to dry the haze Marlboro Lights. My world is full of sunshine.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds