• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: ter in the text. He loved Miss

ter in the text. He loved Miss 4 years 2 months ago #143624

• ylq
The book was read a long time ago, the notes were written a long time ago, but the post-reading feeling is a long time later, and I have forgotten many details, but I still feel it. The first to appear was Miss Bao. Ms. Bao has a hot personality, a slutty life, she likes her wealth, she loves her ugly and ordinary fiance, she is ruthless, but I ca n��t help but be pitiful for him. I only know that the man who raises her with money is handsome and handsome. You can hold her heart for a few minutes, otherwise, I don't know how many green hats have been struck by such a woman. No wonder she will be so slutty. I am still distressed for him, thinking he is a vulgar one in the vulgar, but Slowly attracted by some of his small details, why does he praise the child on the surface and wipe his hand with a handkerchief on the back? Soon, she was revealed, and she turned out to be an elegant and impatient person. Overall, he likes the protagonist Fang Hongjian, but ruins her life, destroys the relationship between it and Miss Tang, and does not give Miss Sun a good look. And always like to see people who like her scramble. Hey! He is really a bad girl, as it is written in his reading notes. She is the most married to a wealthy fat man. Su Wenzheng is also a vulgar woman, but she doesn't want Miss Bao to be hot. In the future, she may be bored. Here is half of the comments I wrote. Her post-marital life is not boring at all. The business thoughts in her mind are surprisingly good. In Shanghai, although you do n��t think it ��s appropriate, let ��s just call it that, there are many. What they have in common) In the circle, sell all kinds of small things to make money. Wouldn't she have been so vulgar if she hadn't been born in such an environment, would it still be gritting? Times make heroes, and the environment affects people's lives. Fang Hongjian, lazy, chasing fame and fortune, cowardly, timid, and a little conscience, but he does not understand the cold-hearted person at all, Fang Hongjian is the product of the tragic era, but it is also "the best of the best" is so bad that it can no longer be broken . Perhaps in this environment, Fang Hongjian can only do so! As a protagonist Newport Cigarettes Coupons, his life is the most tragic, and there are not many protagonists who can mix him. In the books I have read, only Ah Q can match him. Fang Hongjian's tuition for studying abroad was given by his father-in-law, but he bought his PhD degree. He did not study hard and diligently abroad, but abandoned his studies, played around, and became ugly after returning home. There is only one thing that can be done in father-in-law's bank. Afterwards, I met Miss Tang. Miss Tang, innocent but intelligent, likes Fang Hongjian in heart, but because of the turmoil of Ms. Su, she loses face and drives him away. This passage is also a paragraph in a reading note. It seems that after reading it, people must understand it slowly. Miss Tang is really a clear stream in the muddy water, no wonder Fang Hongjian will like her. It seems that I also need to change the bad problem that I have come to a conclusion without seeing it at last Marlboro Cigarettes, and I will reconcile it for you, Miss Tang. People inside think out, people outside want to go in. He pulled out the siege of Shanghai and fell into the university city, but never escaped from the city of love. Due to a series of actions by Miss Su, Fang Hongjian was driven away. He fled inland to a newly opened university to become a professor. On this way, he met Miss Sun, and he became a close friend with "Dead Opposite" (at least that is what Zhao Xinyi thinks). Let ��s talk about Miss Sun first, and read the reading notes: At present Newport Cigarettes, Miss Sun seems to be simple, hard-working, and vulnerable. Yes, he has a traditional Chinese woman's temperament, but he wo n��t break through. What ��s fresh in his memory is his crying nose as a student, as if he has n��t grown up yet, but he ��s not like a child in his heart. Gradually intentional. What is the fate of waiting for it? He exhausted his efforts with Fang Hongjian. Intimidate, threaten, persecute, make the most of her. It was unexpected that she had such an independent heart hidden under such a weak appearance. Zhao Xinzhang, my favorite character in the text. He loved Miss Su and couldn't help himself, but he still didn't catch up with Miss Su and Fang Hongjian leaving Shanghai to teach in the mainland. Zhao Xinying was very interesting. Among them, I thought it was the best. I would think of him in any difficulty.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds